- Faiz organizes sabaq for every tour. All instructions will be explained again in the sabaq. As there may be a last moment annoucement. All mumineen traveling are requested to attend the sabaq when ever informed.
- Means of transport or date/time may change prior to departure or arrival.
- Zaereen must check their status of TRAVEL BAN from Kuwait. Faiz will not be responsible for any problems relating to this matter.
- All Zaereen should be in Libas-Anwar from Kuwait itself.
- All Muminaat women should wear FULL-SLEEVES T-Shirt & Maqnaa from Kuwait and throughout the trip. Also be careful that their hair don't show.
- Also use small trolley bags for luggage.
All are requested to be PUNCTUAL throughout the trip whenever instructed by the management.
Please don’t carry the following items in handbag during departure or arrival: Hafti, Khakhi Shifa, Ta’aveez, Dates.
- Do not purchase any knife or sword shaped items even key-chains. Border authorities will put it into scrutiny.
Arrival & Departure
- Departure & Arrival details will be annouced in sabaq.
- If the departure is in the morning then usually tea is served in markaz.
- Snacks will be given in the bus during departure for lunch.
- The bus will also make a stop in nearby any restaurant on the way.
- Return Bus in Kuwait will drop Mumineen at Ardiya Markaz from Kuwait Border. The bus will not stop for any mumineen on the way.
- In case of delay from the passenger the bus will not wait and he/she will have to come to the Kuwait border by themself.
- Faiz Kuwait will do its best to accommodate Zaereen but will not be held responsible. Karbala & Najaf management are responsible for the accommodation. Zaereen will have to accept the accommodation assigned to them.
- Zaereen will have to provide their Safai Chitti on request by the Karbala/Najaf management. Faiz will not be responsible for any interruption of their procedures of ziyarat, transport or accommodation if any mumin fails to provide his Safai Chitti.
In Karbala, if the rooms are at Qasr, they will be of two types: Single Room and Double Room.
- Minimum pax in single room is 6 and
- each double room is 4 that is 8 in double room
- There are 2 Faiz in Najaf – Faiz-e-Husaini Bldg and Burhani Manzil. “The mawaaid for Burhani Manzil is also in Faiz-e-Husaini Bldg”
- Some may get accommodation in Qasr and some in Hotel. Mumineen are requested accept the same.
- Rooms may be allotted separate for men and for women.
- Wheel Chair can be provided by Faiz (Karbala) against a deposit of 20 Dollars. Helpers are available (at own cost) to push the wheel chair for till Haram. Also at extra cost & Raza from the office the wheel chair can be taken for Atraf Ziyarat as well.
- The transportation from Karbala to Najaf and seat reservation is not responsibility of the group leader; it is on first come first serve basis. Also there may be other groups travelling in the busses.
If any one is willing to contribute in Zabihat or conduct a darees or majlis then the details are below:
- Zabhihat = 100$,
- Majlis = 1700$-2100$
- The cost may change from time to time depending on the inflation rate in Iraq.
- Don't go for first ziyarat on your own, but wait for khidmatguzar to take you. Please follow the instructions from faiz.
- Don't carry your passports, civil-id cards, money or such valuables while going for ziyarat.
No Mumin must misbehave/argue with Faiz Khidmat-guzar or the Group Leader. Incase of any problem, please contact your group leader and solve the matter peacefully.